MysticArt Pictures is uniquely positioned in the Entertainment Industry as one of the most innovative Casting & Production companies of its kind. The company’s ability to bring together stellar ensemble casts and create engaging storytelling is one of the key ingredients to their success. MysticArt has completed well over 800 hours of scripted television, thousands of hours of unscripted TV shows including series, pilots and presentations for every major broadcast and cable network and received critical acclaim for many of the films produced under their production banner.
President and CEO Katy Wallin approaches each new business challenge with her intrinsic flair for innovation and creative problem solving. Wallin is a firm believer that "anything is possible." She sets out to prove this phrase true each time she develops, creates and casts new content and business ventures.
The company's mission has always been to Imagine, Collaborate & Create...
This mission statement has led the company to team up with some of the most recognized talent in the world. MysticArt has contributed to the careers of Ryan Reynolds, James Earl Jones, Dave Matthews, Jon Bon Jovi, John Corbett, Jeff Probst, Tom Green, and the legendary Bernie Mac to name a few.
With a full production/casting facility, cutting edge technology, and a team of highly creative and passionate professionals, MysticArt Pictures prides itself on bringing ideas to life and thrives on the ability to handle a project from concept to deliverables.
- 20 years of experience working with every broadcast and cable network
- Relationships with talent around the world including experts, hosts & celebrities
- Leaders in packaging talent for both television and film
- A growing global database of over a quarter of a million people on-line
- Talent tracking system that follows and tracks talent and new show ideas
- State of the art technology for producers to view casting selects and make choices for projects anywhere in the world
- Full in-house production services. (Budgeting, Casting, Development, Shooting, Editing and Delivery)
- Ability to cast and produce presentation materials for any size project