Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “JUDGE STEVE HARVEY” (the “Program”):
• You must be a legal resident of the United States;
• You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in your state of domicile, if older) as of the date this application is submitted; and
• You must be available to shoot in Atlanta, GA in August and September 2022. You must travel to and from the production location if you live out of state, at Producer’s expense.
• You must not have been convicted of a felony in the previous ten (10) years (unless expunged);
• You must not be a candidate for elected office and agree that you will not become a candidate until at least one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Program in which you appear; and
• Neither you nor any member of your immediate family (i.e., spouse, parents, children, siblings or “step” relatives) nor anyone living in your household (whether related to you or not) is, nor has been within the past one (1) year an employee, officer, or director (excluding interns or other short-term independent contractors) of any of the following:
o Producer, its licensees, assigns, parents, or affiliated or subsidiary companies, or any person or entity directly involved in the development, production or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof;
o ABC Television Network owned by American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. (“Network”), any television station owned or operated by the Network, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; or
o Any known, major sponsor of the Program.
All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with Producer, Network and/or the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could give the appearance of impropriety.