Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be
considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “Unscripted Courtroom Docu-Series” (the “Program”):
• You must be at least 21 years of age (or the age of majority in your state of domicile, if older) as of the date this application is submitted.
• You must be legally authorized to live and work in the United States on the Program, or you are in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be able to legally live and work in the United States on the Program by the time pre-production begins on or around 2023.
• You are not currently, nor do you currently intend to be, a candidate for public office, and if there is any change in this representation prior to the initial exhibition of the Program in which you appear, you must immediately notify NBCUniversal (as defined below) at ReportingCandidacy@nbcuni.com. Becoming a candidate before or around the time of the initial exhibition of the Program may under certain circumstances have legal implications on the exhibitor’s ability to exhibit the Program.
• You agree that your submission of this application and your participation does not run afoul of any judicial or attorney rules of professional responsibility or conduct.
• All eligibility determinations shall be made by Wallin Chambers Entertainment, LLC (“Producer”) (as defined below) in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time. Further Producer (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in their sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with Producer and/or the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer may consider whether you are, or know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
o NBCUniversal Media, LLC or any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (collectively, “NBCUniversal”)
o Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled “Unscripted Courtroom Docu- Series” (the “Program”) or any variation thereof;
o Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
o Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
• If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
• Any offer to become a participant may be subject to or conditioned upon your submission to a background check. In addition, any offer to become a participant may be subject to or conditioned upon your submission to physical and psychological examinations to be conducted in Los Angeles, California, by medical professionals (selected by and paid for by Producer), the submission of medical information to production, and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements.