Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “WIPEOUT” (the “Program”):
• You must be a legal resident of the United States.
• You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date this application is submitted.
• You must be a resident of the Southern California area or be willing to travel to the Southern California area at your own expense and be available to shoot in Los Angeles for approximately 3 non-consecutive days during the filming period (and for any additional days to comply with COVID-19 testing protocols) at your own expense.
• You must submit to a background check (if requested).
• You must be free from any and all holding or exclusivity agreements with other television programs.
• You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
• Neither you, any of your immediate family members, anyone living in your household and/or anyone you know or have known may currently be or have been, within the past two (2) years, an employee, officer or director of any of the following: (a) Lock and Key Productions (“Producer”), (b) Turner Entertainment Networks, Inc. or any its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated or related entities, networks, programming services or divisions, including without limitation, the TBS or TNT cable networks (collectively, “Network”), (c) any of Producer’s or Network’s respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (d) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program; or, (e) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
Please list any such relationships here; if none, write “None.”
All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.