From the producers of of 'Double Dare' and 'America's Got Talent' comes a new talent show that puts you and your pet center stage!
Does your furry (or feathery/scaly/slimy) friend have a wildly unique act that you are ready to show America?
We are searching the nation for the most ridiculous, one-of-a-kind, and laugh-out-loud pet tricks and acts!
From cats and dogs, to birds and farm animals...all entertaining pets are welcome! Family members invovled in the act, too?! Amazing!
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “Untitled Pet Variety Show". In the event that there is more than one participant, each member of your group must complete their own application.
- Participants must be United States citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
- Participants must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which they appear (if any).
- All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to, change or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
- Parents or legal guardians must apply on behalf of participants under the age of 18.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian.
- Prospective participants and parents/legal guardians of all prospective participants under the age of 18 must complete this application prior to consideration, and may be asked to sign additional casting application and release materials.
- Participants (and parents or legal guardians of participants under 18) must be available to shoot in Los Angeles, CA for approximately one day in January/February 2020
- Participants must voluntarily submit to a background check (if requested).
- If you (and/or your child/ward, as applicable) are selected as a potential participant you (and/or your child/ward, as applicable) must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer or any of its licensees, successors or assigns.
- You must be able to show that your animal(s) have appropriate immunization papers and/or other documentation with respect to the animal as required by Producer in its sole discretion.
Parents, to apply for your child, click "LOGIN TO APPLY" below! To be considered, potential contestants must have a complete application and release. Parents/legal guardians must complete the application/release in representation of their child.
Parents/legal guardians, if you are completing an application/release for more than one contestant, you must create a SEPARATE profile with www.mysticartpictures.com for EACH contestant you are applying on behalf of utilizing different email addresses.