From Emmy Award-Winning producers Main Event Media & Ugly Brother Studios comes a holiday competition like no other for a Major Kids Network!
We are now casting contestants between the ages of 9-13 years old!
Parents, to apply for your child, click "Log In" above! To be considered, potential contestants must have a complete application and release. Parents/legal guardians must complete the application/release in representation of their child.
Parents/legal guardians, if you are completing an application/release for more than one contestant, you must create a SEPARATE profile with www.mysticartpictures.com for EACH contestant you are applying on behalf of utilizing different email addresses.
Please review the eligibility requirements prior to completing the application for your child:
1. Parents/legal guardians must apply for this show under their own profile on behalf of contestants.
2. Contestants must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States at the time of filming.
3. Contestants must be between 9 and 13 years of age at the time of application.
4. Contestants must be available for approximately 10 days of filming in Los Angeles in September 2019.
5. Parents/legal guardians of all prospective contestants must complete this application prior to consideration, and may be asked to sign additional casting application and release materials.
6. Contestants must be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian.
If your child is selected as a potential contestant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns. All eligibility determinations shall be made solely by Producer and/or Network in its/their sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects.
Producer and Network reserve the right to modify the above eligibility requirements at any time without notice.
In addition, Producer and Network each reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer or Network determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, or distribution of the Program such that their participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
Parents/legal guardians, if you have any questions please reach out to our talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org!