Is there a procedure you've needed or wanted? Do you want the chance to undergo this life-changing transformation? We are now selecting patients for a new series starring Beverly Hill's best, most in-demand female plastic surgeons!
If you are in the Los Angeles area and you are over 21 years of age, tell us what you've been dreaming of having done by clicking "Log In" to apply! Nominations welcome!
Please review the eligibility requirements below:
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least twenty one (21) years of age as of the date your application is submitted.
- You are not currently, nor do you currently intend to be, a candidate for public office, and if there is any change in this representation prior to the initial exhibition of the Program in which you appear, you must immediately notify NBCUniversal (as defined below) at ReportingCandidacy@nbcuni.com. Becoming a candidate before or around the time of the initial exhibition of the Program may under certain circumstances have legal implications on the exhibitor’s ability to exhibit the Program.
- You must be available to shoot in Los Angeles.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check and any required medical examinations (if requested).
- You must be free from any and all holding or exclusivity agreements with other television programs.
- If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer or any of its licensees, successors or assigns.
Producer and NBCUniversal (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and NBCUniversal may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof;
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC or any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (collectively, “NBCUniversal”) (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com);
- Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
- Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
Additional eligibility may apply.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the talent team at 323-536-9999, or click "Inquiries" below!