HOLEY MOLEY IS CURRENTLY AIRING ON ABC THURSDAYS AT 8 PM ET/PT!
While season 1 of Holey Moley has concluded casting, you are welcome to review the submission requirements and apply for future seasons.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR HOLEY MOLEY:
STEP 1: PLEASE REVIEW THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE SHOW:
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled "Holey Moley" (the "Program"):
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date this application is submitted.
- You must be available to shoot for approximately three to four days in Los Angeles. Filming dates for future seasons are TBD.
- You may not have been convicted of a felony nor had a restraining order entered against you.
- You must be free from any and all holding or exclusivity agreements with other television programs.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until at least one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear.
- Neither you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may currently be or have been, within the past one (1) year an employee, officer or director of any of the following: (a) Eureka Productions LLC ("Producer"), any television station or network authorized to exhibit the Program ("Network"), or any of the foregoing entities' respective parent, subsidiary, afiiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program; or, (c) any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Program.
All eligibility determinations shall be made by Producer in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
In addition, Producer reserves the right at any time to render ineligible any person who Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the development, production, administration, judging, exhibition, distribution or other exploitation of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
STEP 2: SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION - CLICK LOG IN ABOVE!
Click on Log In, above in the right-hand corner, to create a talent profile with our website and complete the application questionnaire.
STEP 3: SUBMIT A VIDEO!
To be considered, you must submit a video no longer than 4 minutes. In your video, please include the following:
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Tell us your name, age, where you live, and your occupation. This is your time to shine! We want you to express your passion for mini golf!
- SHOW US YOUR PERSONALITY AND WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE!
- Some examples: What was your most life-changing moment? How would a cash prize change your life? How will America remember you on this show?
- SHOW US YOUR MINI GOLF SKILLS: You must film yourself doing each of the following:
- A golf swing down the line, from behind
- A golf swing face-on
- 5 putts at 5 ft
- Using an obstacle to putt a ball towards a hole or goal
You are not required to go to a mini golf course to film this, but we would love to see you play a mini golf hole or a similar set-up, if possible.
VIDEO SUBMISSION METHODS:
Please email your video to email@example.com with unlisted YouTube links, Vimeo links with video download enabled, or a Google Drive or Dropbox link. Please do not post your video on a public forum.
- If you record this video on your phone, be sure to position your phone horizontally, not vertically, so we can see the full scope of your swings/putting skills.
- Make sure your lighting is good (so we can see you!).
- If you record on your phone and you would like assistance uploading your video, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will guide you through the process.