DOUBLE DARE IS BACK!
MysticArt Pictures has concluded casting for season 1, but please be sure to fill out the contact form above to be the first to hear about future seasons!
For season 1 of Double Dare, we auditioned teams including:
- Kid teams of 2 ages 10-14 who know each other, e.g. BFFs, siblings, twins, cousins, neighbors, teammates, classmates, etc
- Family teams of 2 including one parent/adult family member and one kid between the ages 10-14
- Family teams of 4 including two parent/adult family members and two kids between the ages 10-14
Parents, to apply for future seasons, click "Log In" above! To be considered, EACH member of a team must have a complete application and release. Parents/legal guardians must complete the application/release in representation of their child.
Parents/legal guardians, if you are completing an application/release for more than one contestant, you must create a SEPARATE profile with www.mysticartpictures.com for EACH contestant you are applying on behalf of utilizing different email addresses.
- Parents/legal guardians and Contestants must be a citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States at the time of filming.
- Contestants must be between 10 and 14 years of age as of filming. Dates for any future seasons are TBD.
- Parents/legal guardians and Contestants must be available for approximately 1 day of filming in Los Angeles, California.
- Parents/legal guardians of all prospective contestants/participants must complete application prior to consideration, and may be asked to sign additional casting application and release materials.
- Contestants must be accompanied by one parent/legal guardian.
- Contestants (along with their guardians) shall be responsible for any travel to Los Angeles, California for the show taping.
Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Parents/legal guardians, if you have any questions please reach out to our talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org!