Now accepting applications from families, couples, roommates, co-workers, and friends who want to take on a new cooking show in the comfort of their very own kitchens!
Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to be considered to participate in the television project currently entitled “Cook It Yourself” (the “Program”):
- You must be legally eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States on the Program, or you are in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States on the Program by the time pre-production begins on or around Spring/Summer 2018.
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of commencement of principal photography.
- You must be available to work with at least one other partner in this cooking competition within your home in Spring/Summer 2018.
- You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
- All eligibility determinations shall be made solely by Wallin Chambers Entertainment (“Producer”) in its sole discretion and are final and binding in all respects. Producer reserves the right to add to or modify the eligibility requirements at any time.
- In addition, Producer and NBCUniversal (as defined below) reserve the right at any time to render ineligible any person who either Producer or NBCUniversal determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, or distribution of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and NBCUniversal may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
- Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof;
- NBCUniversal Television Group or any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (collectively, “NBCUniversal”) (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com);
- Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
- Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and NBCUniversal or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
Any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to a background check, in accordance with applicable laws. Producer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.